This Privacy Statement applies to InFlight Corporation and its worldwide subsidiaries (“InFlight,” “we” or “our”). This Privacy Statement governs Personal Information we collect from our customers and online users (“you”), as well as information we automatically collect from your online visits (e.g. data collected via cookies). “Personal Information” means information that identifies you, such as your name, telephone number and email address.
We, at InFlight, treat the privacy of our clients and visitors to our website with the highest importance. This Statement details the measures we take to preserving and safely guarding your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel.
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you:
- Use our websites;
- Request downloads or information;
- Register for events or webinars;
- Participate in promotional activities online or in any other venue;
- Subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails or other materials;
- Apply for a job, submit your resume/CV; or
- Contact us.
Personal Information we request may include your email address, name, home address and telephone number. Job applicants may be asked to provide information such as educational background, employment experience and job interest, and such information can be recorded and processed in different countries. We may also collect demographic information, such as your business or company information, age, gender, interests, and preferences. Forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
We may collect information about your visits to our websites, including the pages you view, the links and advertisements you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with InFlight websites and services. We may also collect certain information from the browser you used to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with InFlight, information collected through one source may be combined with information InFlight obtains through other sources. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties, including our business partners.
Some InFlight services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both InFlight and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services, and may use the information according to each company’s privacy statement and other agreements with you.
InFlight uses your Personal Information to:
- Deliver the services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
- Send communications to you;
- Facilitate communications from InFlight business partners;
- Customize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of our website(s), our business, or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Personal Information collected may be stored and processed in the United States, Canada or any other country in which InFlight maintains facilities.
Method of Collection of Information
- Log information – When you access InFlight solutions via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with our web site, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Client communications – When you send email or other communications to InFlight, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our solutions and services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our solutions and services.
Targeted Email Marketing by InFlight
Some marketing you receive, including email marketing, may also be personalized based on your visits to InFlightintegration.com and your browsing history. In addition, when you click on some links in email marketing you receive, our email service provider may place a cookie on your browser. This type of cookie would be linked to your email address or IP address and used to gather information about the webpages you view. Information gathered may be used to personalize and customize future email marketing messages you receive. You may opt out of this use by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in every personalized email marketing message you receive.
We may provide visitors to our website the opportunity to receive general communications such as our regular newsletter, product promotions and any other information that we feel may be pertinent to the visitor. You may opt for receiving these communications by emailing email@example.com, by replying to any email we send you or by visiting certain locations on our website. You may also opt out from receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in every email marketing message you receive or by emailing Privacy@inflightcorp.com.
InFlight only shares personal and client information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of InFlight, its clients as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use the InFlight website, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, you can contact us by phone or email. Our contact information follows: